40760 Winchester Road
Temecula, CA 92591
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sun 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
The original Pottery Barn opened in 1949, among the docks and warehouses of
West Chelsea in lower Manhattan. Our founder, Paul Secon, took a sacred
approach to well-designed merchandise. He specialized in tabletop seconds and
closeouts, offering customers great value on fashionable, exclusive home wares.
Over the years, our brand started to offer a variety of kitchen and decorative
household items. It expanded to the West Coast and was purchased by The Gap
Stores, Inc. in 1983 — and then Williams-Sonoma, Inc. three years later. The world-
famous Pottery Barn catalog, now mailed to millions of customers each year,
launched in 1987.